Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just Some Fun Pictures Of The Tiny Boy

Ok so Carter isn't very tiny any more but I still call him my tiny boy :) These are just some cute pictures of him.
The other morning he was just all smiles it was so cute!
Just having some tummy time. Love the look on his face.

I love this face. He is so cute!

Just hanging out.

Ok so for the last little while Carter won't play with any of his toys for very long he just wants to be held which is fine I love to hold him but some times I need to get stuff done. Well this last Saturday we were driving in the truck and he started getting fussy and I didn't have any of his toys so I grabbed the news paper and put it in front of his face and he LOVED it. He stared at it forever and talked and talked. Well later that day I put him under his play gym and put the news paper on top to see if he would like that and sure enough he loved it and talked to it forever. It is the funniest thing to watch because he gets so excited about it.
This is a mellow version of what he normally does :)



Chad and Kristen's kids came over a few days ago and Carli wanted her picture taken with Carter. Brynli wanted in on the action too!

I gave Carter this toy to play with and his hand/mouth coordination isn't that great yet so when he started to fuss I looked up and this is where he had the toy. I thought it was too funny.

No comments: