So last Friday Chad called to see if I could watch his kids last minute so him and Kristen could go to a movie and dinner with some friends. Of course I'll watch his kids they are so much fun. So about an hour and a half later he dropped them off at my house and the crazy fun began! We made home made pizza, watched Alice In Wonderland, did some wrestling with James and played the Wii.

While I made the pizza dough I needed the kids to entertain Carter because he was being a little fussy. Carter doesn't like is pacifier at all and usually doesn't take it but Brynli got him to take it pretty well. I think he just wanted to be like her because she looks so cool with her paci :)

Cole tried rocking him for a little while. It wasn't long before Cole said that Carter was just to heavy for him. It was cute.

The kids wrestling with James. they had a lot of energy and showed James no mercy. After wrestling with the kids James said we should only have one child. :)

James wore the kids out wrestling with them and Brynli and Carli were sound asleep when Chad and Kristen came to get them.
I guess the time away from her kids put Kristen into labor because the next morning Kodi Lee was born and Kristen wasn't even due for another week or so:)
No comments:
Post a Comment