Sunday, September 12, 2010

Big Boy Style

So Carter loves to watch people and what a better place to watch people than at the mall. So sometimes I take him to the mall and we just walk around. Usually I put the car seat in the stroller so he can see me but the other day when we went I thought he would like to be turned around where he could see everyone, and sure enough he LOVED riding in his stroller big boy style.Usually when I go grocery shopping or to Wal-Mart with Carter I put him in the baby carrier. However he has gotten too big for the baby carrier and he is kind of too heavy for me to carry around while doing the shopping so when I went to Wal-Mart the other day I put him in the front of the cart to ride big boy style and he LOVED it! (His hair is kind of out of control in these pictures)Carter likes to touch things with his feet and sometimes he likes to play in this toy. Well the other day he was playing in it and had turned just right so that one of his feet touched the floor and he was so excited.

No comments: