Carter's likes and dislikes:
- he chews on EVERYTHING!
- he loves clapping and laughing. Start singing "Patty Cake" to him and he will start smiling and clapping it is so cute.
- he loves to babble and thinks he is SO funny cause he will start babbling and then laugh and laugh.
- when he wants to be held he puts his arms out and opens and closes his hands really fast.
- just a few months ago he would only sleep on his stomach and now he will only sleep on his back.
- he holds his own bottle like a big boy.
- he got three more teeth these last two weeks and is working on another one so he has 6 1/2 teeth now.
- he feeds himself Gerber treats and cheerios.
- he loves his vegetables and still won't eat fruit.
- he says mamamama when he is tired and says dadadada when he is in a good mood!
- he doesn't like being on his stomach so when you put him on his stomach he puts his head down and flips right over onto his back. I'm convinced he is never going to crawl but right now I'm ok with that because I'm not quite ready for him to be mobile :)
- He loves to splash in the bath tub so when he gets out of the bath I'm soaked and there is water EVERYWHERE.
- he loves to ride around in his umbrella stroller and loves to watch people.
- he loves to kick and loves to have his feet touch things.
- he got his second hair cut last week by his Grandma Parker.
- He doesn't like being dressed. When I put the shirt over his head he grabs it and tries to take it off.
I love being Carter's mom! James and I feel so blessed to have him as our son. We love him so much!
1 comment:
He's so big! He's gotten even cuter. I'm glad that he's been such an enjoyable son for you, two!
Post a Comment