Ok, these are just some random pics of Carter. One day he was being a little fussy and I was folding laundry so I put him in the empty laundry basket and he loved it!A few weeks ago Carter and I took a trip to Safford to visit my parents. This is Carter playing with the toys at Grandma's house.
These are from the beginning of October when he turned 6months old. Ok, these ones are really funny. He used to love to spit (he doesn't do it much now) but in these pics he would spit and then put his hands in his mouth and spit and then he would put his feet in his mouth and spit and it was SO funny to watch!
Dad put his hair in a mohawk and he wanted to show it off. He was being so funny that morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment