I'm a little behind on updating on Carter but here is my attempt. He is now 10 months old and in another week he will be 11 months. Wow, can't believe he will be a year in such a short time. He is so much fun and keeps me laughing.
He Started crawling about a month or so ago and a whole new world opened up to him. He is now into EVERYTHING and thinks everything is his toy. It is fun to watch him move around play with everything. In the past two weeks he has started pulling himself up on the furniture and thinks it is so fun to do that.
One of his favorite things to do is read his books. He will point at the pictures and bable and bable and then start laughing he thinks it is pretty funny.
One of the first things he discovered when he started crawling was doors. He loves to open and close them and he will do it all day if you let him. Open and close. Open and close. Open and close. He loves it. I put something in the door frame so he can't shut the door on his hand.
He also loves to play in the refrigerator door. He gets so excited when I open the refrigerator and will crawl as fast as he can to get there before I close it. So every so often I will leave it open for him to play in for a bit.
He loves to laugh and talk. I just wish I knew what he was saying. He loves to clap his hands. When the T.V. is on and there is clapping he will turn to the T.V. and start clapping too. He gets so excited. He has also started to move his body whenever he hears music. It is cute to watch.
He likes to play with the dog crates and has discovered the dogs are so funny. We have made our dogs outside dogs and when we take Carter outside to see them he just laughs and laughs he thinks they are so fun!
So Carter used to be a really good eater. Anything I would put on his tray he would eat or at least try. Now, unless it comes off the floor, or I sit on the floor and feed it to him he won't eat it. In these pictures I had made mac and cheese one night thinking he would love it cause he could pick up the noodles himself. Well he ate about 2 of them and then didn't want anymore. He wanted out of his seat. So, James came and picked him up and started feeding him the mac and cheese from the pot with the wooden spoon I used to stir it with and he ate a ton of it. It was too funny. He sure does love his dad.
He is now riding in a big boy car seat and thinks it is pretty fun to be able to see mom while riding in the car.
His favorite place to go is Wal-Mart. He gets so excited and I think it is because of all the attention he gets from all the old ladies there. But anyway he won't sit straight in the basket he has to turn and sit sideways so he can see everything around him. It is too funny!
He is getting so big and is so fun. We sure do love him and feel so blessed he is part of our family!




3 comments:
He is getting so big, so fast. What a total cutie!
He's so cute! He's grown up so much.
He is adorable!!!
Post a Comment