| Dad and Carter before we left home |
| My Boys! |
| Our cute family |
After we got our camp set up we went to the lake. We put Carter's life vest on and got on the boat. Well, that lasted all of maybe 5 min. He did NOT like it one bit. So James took us back to the shore and Carter and I went back to camp while dad did some fishing. James brought back 2 fish that night which we had for dinner and they were so yummy! So Carter didn't like the boat and being on the water but he did love playing in the dirt.
I sat him on this rock to take some pictures of him and he was being so funny!
Carter found it fun to play with the fishing poles around camp.
So there was this paved walk path that went from our camp all the way to the lake. The first day I was walking on it with Carter I found this little bridge that I thought would make some awesome pictures. So the next day we took Carter and took some pictures.
While we were camping Carter discovered pringles.
| Just being cute with dad's hat |
| Dad let him play with the toilet paper we brought |
The last morning we were there I gave him this thing of Pops and he carried it around everywhere.
And then finally he ate them.
We had a lot of fun and I'm sure it is only the first of many camping trips Carter will go on. We can't wait to go again!
3 comments:
The pictures of James and Carter are just too cute and that last one is precious! I love the family shot - so candid and happy.
love the pictures carter is getting so grown up!
I love this post!! Carter is getting so big and the pics of him and James are adorable!
Post a Comment