Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Friends

About a month ago I got a visit from two of my old mission companions.  These women are two the most amazing women I know and have become some of my dearest friends.  I don't get to see them very often but I love when I do get to see them.  It was a short visit but I'm so glad they took the time to stop by while they were in town.  I needed their visit and I didn't even know it. 

Me, Danika and Carter


Carter and I

It was WAY past Carter's bedtime when they came but it was worth keeping him up so they could meet him.
Elena was also there and I feel bad now that I didn't get any pictures with her.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Laney said...

I know this is redundant but it was SO good seeing you! Hopefully next time I'm in AZ we'll get to visit longer than 20 mins.