At the Beginning of October Carter turned 18 months old and got to start going to the nursery. James had been taking him in to the nursery for about the month before and would stay with him the whole time and Carter loved it! He loved the singing time and the snack time. When he turned 18 months we decided it was time for him to go by himself. He always has a hard time when we first leave him but he then gets over it and does pretty well. I think it is so cute to go get him after the block is over and he has a paper that he colored that says "My family can be together forever" or "I can be like Jesus" I love that he is being taught that stuff at such a young age. These are some pictures of him before we headed to church.
 |
| I know his eyes are closed in this pic but I think the look on his face was cute |
 |
| I included the blurry pics because these are how most of my pictures turn out now because he dosn't hold still for more than 2 seconds. He is always running! |
No comments:
Post a Comment