Tuesday, November 29, 2011
My Birthday Surprise
This year for my birthday I turned 35. Yep that's right I am getting old. So I couldn't decide what I wanted to do for my birthday, then James came home one day after having lunch with a friend of his from work and told me he knew what we could do for my birthday. He told me he was going to take me somewhere just me and him. I was excited but didn't have any idea what it would be. The day before my birthday James, Carter and I went to the state fair because I love the state fair and I love to go every year around my birthday. Then on Saturday my birthday my mom was here so we hit some yard sales becuase I love to go to yard sales. After that we went shoe shopping and my mom got me some shoes for my birthday. After getting home I got ready for whatever James had planned for us. My sister was in town for Halloween so she was going to watch Carter for us. So we headed over to my brother's to drop him off. We got to the door and their nanny answered it. We followed her into the kitchen area where my whole family and my good friend Marcy were and they all yelled "Surprise!" sang me happy birthday. I was really surprised becuase I wasn't expecting that at all. It took me a few minutes to realize that James and I weren't going anywhere that this was the surprise the whole time. We had a fun time with some yummy food and tried to play hand and foot with 14 people but it didn't work out so well. It was a fun night. Thanks everyone for the great birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If it makes you feel any better, I'm older than you :)
Post a Comment