So ever since we went to the Famlies Supporting Adoption Conference in November I have been wanting to get some adoption pass along cards made. They are basically just business card size cards that have our family picture and information on it and we give them to friends and family so if they ever talk adoption with anyone they can give them our pass along card. The only problem was that we didn't have any family pictues. So, when we were in Benson for Thanksgiving we took some family pictures. Here are a few of them. We did them ourselves. The wind was blowing and Carter was ready for a nap but I think some of them turned out ok. :)
When we went in to Grandma Post's back yard she had puppies and Carter loved them and they loved Carter
Then we thought it would be fun to take pictures in our UofA and ASU shirts. James and Carter have their UofA Shirts and since I'm a ASU fan I have my ASU shirt on.
| I love the look on Carter's face in this picture |
No comments:
Post a Comment