Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Card Pictures 2011

So this year for our Christmas card I wanted to do the pictures ourselves.  I knew we wouldn't have time to get family pictures done so we decided to just take pictures of Carter.  Here are a few of what we got.  It was late afternoon and Carter actually fell asleep on our way to the first place.  The second place was a housing development in Queen Creek that someone told me about but when we got there they said that you had to pay the HOA if you want to take pictures there so we didn't get any there.  The third place was a housing development closer to where we live and we didn't have to pay anything.  :)  
























Photobucket

1 comment:

{little birdie boutique} said...

Such a handsome guy! I love the ones where someone is holding his shirt by the fountain. Such a boy! My little Nolan would love to dive right in too!