Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Visit To Safford

The week before Thanksgiving James was working all week so Carter and I went to Safford to visit my parents.  We had a good time.  We visited Grandma and Grandpa McBride.  Got to hang out with Jaycie and Jayden.  Visited Jordan at her work at Dairy Queen :) Went for a walk with Grandma and got to run through the cotton field.  I got to attend a session at the Gila Valley temple.  What a great blessing to have a temple there.  We also got to visit and catch up with Carter's birth mom and some of her family.  We had a good time!  

Carter warmed up to my Grandparent's McBride pretty quickly.

Carter and I with my Grandparent's McBride

Us with my Grandparent's McBride, Mitch, Jayden and Jaycie
 Before Macey (Carter's birth mom) and some of her family came I was playing the piano.  When I got up and went in the other room Carter climbed right up onto the piano bench and started playing the piano.  It was too cute.  He would play and then turn the pages in the piano book and then play some more and then turn the pages.  It was too cute!



Carter and I with Macey (Carter's birth mom) We love you Macey!

Carter and I with Macey and her Grandma Mary

So this toy needed the batteries changed so Carter helped my dad do that.



Carter running through the cotton field


Photobucket

No comments: