Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Carter Is 2!

Last week Carter turned 2.  I can't believe he is 2.  These last 2 years have gone by so fast!  The Saturday before his birthday we were in Benson so we had his birthday party there with grandma and grandpa Parker and some of his cousins.  My camera was being weird so a lot of the pictures I took were blurry.  I made him a train cake and we had a BBQ.  His cousins gave him cars and bubbles, two of his favorite things and he had so much fun playing with all the balloons grandma had for him.  Carter loves balloons so the night before his birthday I went and bought about 20 balloons and put them in the living room so when he woke up he would see them.  He loved them!  That morning I also made some muffins and put a candle in it for him and he loved blowing out the candle.  He kept wanting me to relight the candle so he could blow it out.  I think I did that about 5 or 6 times that morning.   In the afternoon we took him to the lake and out on the boat.  It was his first time on the boat and he loved it.  He even left his life jacket on the whole time.  We got out at a little beach and he is like his dad so he didn't want to take off his shoes but just splashed in the water with his shoes on.  James attempted to teach him how to skip rocks in the water.  On our way home from the lake we stopped at Dairy Queen and got some ice cream.  It was such a fun day!

















Photobucket

No comments: