Thursday, April 12, 2012

My 2 Year Old

This is my 2 year old.  He is everything a 2 year old should be!
He is so full of energy and always up to something from the time he wakes up in the morning to the time he goes to bed at night. 
He loves being outside with the animals especially the goats.  When we let the goats out to roam and eat our weeds Carter will stay out there with them for hours just chasing them and following them.
He also loves the puppies.  We try to supervise him holding the puppies but sometimes he gets to them without us knowing and when we find him with them he will be holding it by the neck or giving it a hug.  He is so cute with them!
He is starting to talk A LOT!  He didn't say daddy for a long time but now everything is dayee (daddy)  he also says bayee goats (baby goats) Oh no what do (Oh no what did you do) and a whole lot more!
Every evening around five he starts saying dayee? dayee coming? (daddy coming) so I put him on the seat in front of our window and he will watch for James to come home and when he sees James' work truck he gets so excited and jumps up and down and laughs and says dayee's guck beep beep (daddy's truck) it is so cute!
My favorite times is in the morning after he wakes up and I get him out of his crib he will fall back to sleep with me on the couch.  Also after his nap he will sleep a little while longer while I hold him on the couch.
He won't go to sleep until he has a car in each hand.
His favorite toys are cars, trains and bubbles.
His favorite movie is Cars and Chuggington.
He likes to help me clean inside and loves helping James work outside.
He likes to go to the park and slide on the slide.
He loves pouring water from one cup to the other so I usually have water all over my floor. 
I love that most days he comes in from outside with his shoes and his pants all muddy.
When I let him go outside the first thing he does is run over to the goats and starts throwing hand fulls of hay to them and the cow.  Then he gets the water hose and takes it out of one water barrel and puts it in another.  It is too funny!
I sure do love my little boy and feel so blessed I get to be his mom! 
Photobucket

No comments: