Yesterday I got to take my new camera out and have a photo shoot with my beautiful nieces. Carli got baptized about 2 weeks ago and Kristen wanted some pictures of her and I was more than willing to take them and play with my camera. Although the photo shoot was for Carli I can't not take pictures of her sisters who were there also. We had a lot of fun!
![]() |
| Brynli |
![]() |
| Brynli and Carli |
![]() |
| Carli |
![]() |
| I love this picture |
![]() |
| Isn't she beautiful! |
![]() |
| She has such a pretty smile! |
![]() |
| And such a fun personality |
![]() |
| So Pretty! |
![]() |
| Studying the scriptures like a good girl! |
![]() |
| Doesn't she just make you want to smile! |
![]() |
| Too cute! |
![]() |
| love the look on her face! |
![]() |
| and cute cute Kodi! |















No comments:
Post a Comment