This is the dinner menu I wrote last week. I write out a two week menu and then do my grocery shopping every two weeks. I have loved doing this so I'm not running to the store all the time and I don't have to come up with a dinner at the last minute! I love only having to do my grocery shopping every two weeks. I don't enjoy grocery shopping so this works. Also when I do my grocery shopping I know when I get home I have food for two weeks instead of getting home and thinking "wow, I just bought all this food, but we don't have anything to make for dinner". I also find I don't buy a lot of extra things just to buy them. I don't really like Wal-Mart but I have discovered their price matching and so I do most of my grocery shopping there to get ALL the deals. Now if they would just start doubling coupons they would be the perfect store :) Yes I am a couponer. I don't do anything extreme but I love finding great deals with my coupons!
No comments:
Post a Comment