Monday, October 15, 2012

Photo Of The Day - Dinnertime

 Tonight for dinner it was just Carter and I.  I had planned on making this chicken pot pie soup that I saw on Pinterest but when dinnertime came around I realized I didn't have enough milk to make the soup and have enough for Carter to get through the night. So, we had Mac and Cheese from a box. However, I made the cheese from a recipe my brother-in-law put on facebook a while ago. Basically you melt 1/4 c butter (I only used about a Tbsp) in a pan. Add 3/4c milk and the package of cheese powder. Add 1-2 slices of Kraft Singles and melt all together. Then add the noodles. It was pretty good! A lot better than just using the powdered cheese that comes with the box!  Carter even ate 2 bowls of it!
Photobucket

No comments: