Thursday, October 4, 2012

Photo Of The Day - What You Read

Today's Photo of the day - What you read
This is what I read - EVERYTHING.  I love to read! I always have and will read just about anything.  I am the kind of person who always has to have a book to read. I'm also one who once I start a book, even if it isn't my favorite I feel like I need to finish it. The two authors I love the best are Anita Stansfield and Jodi Picoult.  However I haven't really been happy with the last few books Jodi has come out with so I haven't read hers for a while. I also love reading from the scriptures. Ever since I had to read the Book of Mormon in two months before leaving on my mission a long time ago I have loved reading from the scriptures and read from them every day.  Poor Carter has to endure me reading them to him every morning  but I hope that he will grow up to have a love for the scriptures also. Along with the scriptures in the morning I have recently started reading one Ensign article which I have loved doing! Recently I have been trying out new authors and have read "The Last Waltz" by G.G. Vandagriff, "The House At Riverton" by Kate Morton, "The Forgotten Garden" also by Kate Morgon,  and "Shadows of Brierley" series by Anita Stansfield (just to name a few).  I loved reading "Harry Potter" and "The Hunger Games" I also read the "Twilight" series but have to admit I didn't like it as much as Harry Potter or the Hunger Games, but it was alright. I am always looking for good books to read. What books are you reading? Who are your favorite authors?

Photobucket

No comments: