Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Photo Of The Day - This Happened Today

Today's photo of the day - This happened today

This Happened Today - This morning Carter woke up and as his normal routine put dad's shoes on and headed outside to chase the goats in his pajamas. While he was out there I went out to the road to get the garbage can and bring it back to the house.  On the way back I started visiting with our neighbor and then heard Carter crying. I headed back to the house to see what had happened. Had his feet come out of the shoes and he stepped on some stickers? Had he fallen and scraped his hands and knees? Was he just trying to get into the house (those are a few of the reasons he starts crying when he is out chasing the goats).  No, this time he had locked himself in one of the empty dog kennels and couldn't get out!

Photobucket

No comments: