Thursday, October 11, 2012
What's More Fun Than Watching Finding Nemo In 3D?
I LOVE the movie Finding Nemo! At one time I think I was even pretty good at speaking whale :) A few days ago I thought it would be fun to take Carter to watch Finding Nemo in 3D. He likes watching Finding Nemo and he has been to a movie before and did pretty good so I thought he would like it! I called Kristen to see if any of her kids wanted to go and took her three girls with me. Once the movie started and after two trips to the bathroom I realized that these two didn't want to be in the movie. I left Carli and Brynli in the movie and went and got my money back and took Carter and Kodi outside to play. They had so much fun playing on these toys and in the kids play area. So what could be more fun than watching Finding Nemo om 3D? I guess for these two it is playing outside :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment