This morning we went to breakfast at a place called Crackers & Company Cafe. It was DELICIOUS! James went there a few weeks ago with some work buddies and has just raved about how good their french toast is. This morning I got to experience it for myself. I was expecting food just like anywhere else you would go but this food was different. It came out and they set on the table one big plate of these HUGE french toast halves, sausage and eggs and then mine with two HUGE pancakes, big slices of bacon and the fluffiest scrambled eggs I have ever seen. It was amazing! So if you ever get the chance try this place out. They also serve lunch which I am excited to try some time!
![]() |
| Carter found it fun to put one straw into the other and drink his juice that way |
![]() |
| And because his plate was lacking in some color he decided to color it blue! |
![]() |
| YUMMMM! |




No comments:
Post a Comment