Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Hat

when Carter was about 9 months old I got this hat for him. It was a little big for him at the time and now it is a little snug on him. He has only worn it once since I bought it. He doesn't like it.  I think he looks SO CUTE in it. I keep trying to get him to wear it when it is cold outside and he tells me he doesn't like it. The other evening while I was working James told him if he wanted to go outside and help with the animals he had to wear his hat. Carter lives to go outside with dad and help with the animals so he put his hat on and went outside. Now he loves his hat and doesn't mind wearing it. :) 

 To get these pictures I used the same method and told him he had to take the pictures or he couldn't go outside. He didn't make a big deal about wearing the hat but getting a picture of him with his eyes open was another issue. Whenever I told him to just look at the camera he would close his eyes. The more I told him to look at the camera with his eyes open the tighter he would close his eyes. One of the pictures below shows how much agony he was in taking these picture! He cracks me up!
Photobucket

No comments: