Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Visit From Some Cousins

Last weekend Dacia and Brandon came down for a CrossFit competition. I watched their kids while they were there. Brynli came over too to play with Qwynci. Carter loved having so many kids to play with for the whole day. Their favorite thing to do was get in the goat's pen and feed them hay. Carter loved showing off his goats. Qwynci kept telling me she loved the goats. I'm sure if her parents would have let her she would have taken one home with her. Tytan followed the mama goat around with hay in his hand saying "mommy mommy hay" it was cute. While the boys were napping I let the girls go out by themselves cause they wanted to feed the goats some hay. When I checked on them they had thrown about a 1/4 of the hay bail to the goats and another 1/4 to the cow. The goats and the cow were pretty happy. It was a fun day.

 These next three pictures I think tell a funny story. Obviously Qwynci and Brynli were excited to see each other. You can see the look on Carter's face like "wait I want in on this hugging action"
 So he joins in in the hugging action
 Later Carter decides that Qwynci needs a hug weather she wants one or not :)






 These two are going to be best friends I just know it!



Photobucket

No comments: