Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Amen - All Done?






Just a disclaimer for this post I do not make it a habit of taking pictures during Sacrament Meeting but I thought this was too cute! For the closing song carter decided he wanted his own book and moved a few seats away from James and I to sit by himself to sing the song. It was cute. 








So Carter has come to LOVE nursery. He can hardly wait to go and play with the other kids. Every time he hears an Amen he asks if it is all done and if it is time for class. Now after the opening prayer when the Amen is said he asks "All done? Go Class?" I have to tell him not yet. You can only imagine what it is like during Fast and Testimony meeting. Yep that's right after every Testimony when the Amen is said he asks "All done? Go class? Come on mom!" It is too funny.  I love that he enjoys going to nursery!
 

No comments: