I feel so blessed that I can work from home. I get to be a stay at home mom and still make a little income :) When I first got this job I was under the impression that I would have a lot of down time when I worked, however I quickly learned that that isn't the case. During most of my 6 hour shifts I am on the phone the whole time. I don't complain too much because I only have to work about 4 days a month. James and I try to coordinate our schedules so that I work when he doesn't so he can watch Carter. However, because James's work schedule is so unpredictable sometimes he isn't here when I work. Carter is pretty good about watching a movie or entertaining himself while I work so it works out. Saturday night this happened. I worked from 6p-12mn and James had to go to work about 10pm. Carter wasn't tired at all because he took a late nap (bad planning on our part). While I worked Carter watched his movies. After I got done at midnight I told him it was time for bed and he threw a fit! He didn't want to go night night he wanted to watch more movies. I found that to be pretty funny! It's after midnight and he looked SO tired but my almost three year old wanted to stay up later! Love him!Monday, March 11, 2013
Midnight Bedtime
I feel so blessed that I can work from home. I get to be a stay at home mom and still make a little income :) When I first got this job I was under the impression that I would have a lot of down time when I worked, however I quickly learned that that isn't the case. During most of my 6 hour shifts I am on the phone the whole time. I don't complain too much because I only have to work about 4 days a month. James and I try to coordinate our schedules so that I work when he doesn't so he can watch Carter. However, because James's work schedule is so unpredictable sometimes he isn't here when I work. Carter is pretty good about watching a movie or entertaining himself while I work so it works out. Saturday night this happened. I worked from 6p-12mn and James had to go to work about 10pm. Carter wasn't tired at all because he took a late nap (bad planning on our part). While I worked Carter watched his movies. After I got done at midnight I told him it was time for bed and he threw a fit! He didn't want to go night night he wanted to watch more movies. I found that to be pretty funny! It's after midnight and he looked SO tired but my almost three year old wanted to stay up later! Love him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment