Monday, April 1, 2013

6 Year Anniversary

This last Friday James and I celebrated our six year Anniversary. James got the weekend off and we went to Tucson where we had lunch at Olive Garden then met his mom who took Carter home with her for the night. James and I went to the Gaslight Theatre that evening which was so fun! They had yummy food and the show was SO funny. I would love to go again. I got to sleep in till 8:30 the next morning (since I became a mother of a little boy who wakes up at 5:30 every morning, for me sleeping in till 8:30 is like heaven) We did some shopping and then headed to Benson to visit with James's family and have a little birthday party for Carter and an Easter egg hunt with the cousins! It was a fun weekend! I feels so blessed to have this man in my life. He is SO good to me and makes me laugh every day! Love him!
 

No comments: