Sunday, April 28, 2013

Macie's Baptism And Dad's Birthday

About two weeks ago my niece Macie got baptized. My family came the night before and we had a get together at my brother's house for my Dad's birthday where we had lots of food, fun and swimming. Saturday was her baptism. I also got to practice my photography skills and here are some pictures from that weekend. (To learn more about what we believe regarding baptism click here)

Carter loved swimming with the kids.





Macie

Ryan, Whit and Macie

Whit and Macie

Ryan and Macie

My parents and Macie

Ryan and Whit. They both may not be happy I put this pic on here but while we were taking pics I noticed Ryan kept squinting his eyes so I told him to open his eyes when he smiled. This is what I got. It is a look he gives a lot. 

Ryan, Whit, my mom, my dad, Grandma Green, Grandpa Green and Macie
Photobucket

No comments: