I really believe Heavenly Father has a very special place in His heart for birth mother's. Before Carter was born James and I decided that we wanted to give his birth mother something as a thank you for all she was doing for us. Every time I sat down to write out thanks out on paper I would end up in tears because I felt so much gratitude and I also felt the spirit so strong which also brought me to tears. I came to the conclusion if I can have so much love for this young lady then I know Heavenly Father has to have more than that. Carter was born the day before Easter so along with the gift of thanks we gave to her we also gave her a blue bunny just like the one we got Carter so that when we send pictures she can see how much he has grown (he used to be the size of this bunny) and also that it would be a reminder of how much we love her. It has been a while since I had sent her pictures with this bunny so when he turned three I decided it was a good time to do it. These are a few pictures from that photo shoot!
![]() |
| In this one he would wrap the ears of the bunny around his neck and call it his backpack :) |







1 comment:
You have a great story Autumn. We also adopted our first child Asher and are attempting for the second. It is such a long process and so costly, but definitely worth every bit. Blessings on your new adventure!
Post a Comment