Friday, April 5, 2013

Carter's Third Birthday

This week Carter turned three. Wow, can't believe he is three. When he turned two I was ok because he was still a baby but three is hard for me because he isn't a baby anymore. Also I measured how tall he is and  he is about 37 inches tall. I am only 5 feet tall which is 60 inches. He is over half my height at three years old. He is getting so big so fast!
Anyway, We started his birthday the Saturday before while in Benson and had cake and ice cream and an Easter Egg hunt with some of his cousins, Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents on the McFarland side. Carter loved the trucks and tractors on his cake and after he blew out the candles used the tractor to scoop and eat his cake. He loved being with all of his cousins. 






Some of Carter's cousins on the McFarland side Colton, Josh, Megan, Cameron and Aiton

Dying eggs with Grandma Parker




Wednesday was his actual birthday. We started the day off with a birthday breakfast of pancakes with marshmallows.(He loves marshmallows) I put a candle in it and sang him Happy Birthday then he got to blow out the candle. He loved this and wanted me to do it again and again and again. I think we did it over 10 times. I would try and just light the candle so he could blow it out but that didn't work he wanted me to sing to him first. 

Carter loves playing with kids and he loves jumping on the trampoline so after breakfast and getting ready we headed over to Aunt Kristen's to jump on the trampoline and play with the kids there.
 After a nap and dad got off work we headed to Scottsdale to a train park they have there. It was a cute little place. We got to ride on a little train, play on the playground, eat ice cream and ride on the carousel.  After the train park we took Carter to Chuck E Cheese where we had good pizza and played lots of games. It was a fun day! Happy Birthday Carter! I love you and am so blessed I get to be your mom!



Photobucket

No comments: