Sunday, June 2, 2013

Being Nervous/Missing My Boys

This is me this morning being nervous about playing the organ in Sacrament meeting today. The Sister that usually plays the organ called me yesterday to see if I could fill in for her because she had to go out of town last minute. She said I could play the piano if I wanted to but I decided to go out of my comfort zone and play the organ. I was SO nervous! But I got through it and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. 

This weekend James's family had a birthday party/farewell party for his Grandma and his Aunt and Uncle who are going to be mission presidents in Africa. I forgot about it and scheduled myself to work on Saturday so I didn't go. James and Carter went to Benson on Friday and came back late last night. This was only my fourth night not being with Carter since he was born and it was my first time being without both of them at the same time. I thought it would be relaxing and I would enjoy it. It was nice for about the first half hour and then after that I missed them both so much.  It was weird I didn't really know what to do with myself and I didn't really like being without them. I did watch some movies and worked on some pictures and took a nap but I didn't really like being alone. I was so glad when they got home last night!

No comments: