This 4th of July I had to work so we didn't go anywhere. In the past my family would go to the cabin and and watch fireworks in Show Low. No one had gone for the past couple of years so I decided I would just work that day. Well of course this would be the year that everyone decided to go but we couldn't go. We were just going to have a quiet day but on Tuesday James's sister text me and asked if they could come up for the day and we could have a BBQ and do fireworks. Of course we said yes and that is how our 4th of July was spent. They got here late Wednesday night and we just hung out on Thursday, cooked some good food and then had our own little firework show that night. James's nephew brought his girlfriend and Carter LOVED her! He wanted all of her attention and when she would talk to our nephew Carter would have to go and make sure she would give him her attention. It was SO cute! After I got my camera last year and read some about how to take pictures of fireworks I decided this year I wanted to try it. This is what I ended up with!
![]() |
| At first Carter wasn't too excited about the sparklers but then learned to like them. |
![]() |
| A sparkler pic. |
![]() |
| Some sparkler fun |
![]() |
| some more sparkler fun! |





No comments:
Post a Comment