this morning I woke up at 3am and couldn't go back to sleep. Between my husband's snoring and and Carter not giving me any room on the bed I just couldn't go back to sleep. So I tried to sleep on the couch. Still no luck. So I gave in and got up and worked on a blanket I'm crocheting while listening to last year's General Relief Society Meeting. What great talks. If you are feeling you don't matter or that you are alone in your trials then you should listen or read these talks! Then as I was thinking I was tired enough to go back to sleep Carter woke up so I wasn't going back to sleep. Soon after Carter woke up the sun started coming up so I grabbed my camera and took this picture of the sun just coming up behind the mountains. Oh what a beautiful morning! I'm thinking nap time may have to come a little early today :)
The links to the two talks I most enjoyed from what I listened to:

No comments:
Post a Comment