Saturday, August 10, 2013

This Means A Lot To Me

This month I have been participating in the Fat Mum Slim photo a day. I may not get all the days in but it is fun to follow it! A few days ago the prompt was "This Means A Lot To Me" and this is the picture I used for that day. Because adoption does mean a lot to me and so does that little boy in the background and so does his birth mother! Recently I have been thinking a lot about his birth mother.  There has been some things said recently by different people that have really brought to the surface exactly what she did when she placed Carter with us. A lot of times when I think of it I am brought to tears as I am humbled and filled with love and deep gratitude for the love, humility and selflessness she had to do what she did! We love her and I hope and pray that one day Carter will love her and understand the love that was behind what she chose for him!

No comments: