Sunday, October 13, 2013

First T-Ball Game

Saturday Carter had his first T-ball game. I still can't get over all the cuteness that was in that game! Carter was SO cute in his uniform and Grandma Parker, Tracy and Meagan came to cheer him on. I don't really think they had positions but Carter played by second base. When the ball would come his way he would jump over it and get excited and tell James "look I jump over the ball" after a few times of this James told him he is supposed to get the ball not jump over it. So, after that whenever the ball was hit Carter would run to where the ball was, tackle whichever teammate had the ball and then fight for the ball. When he ended up with the ball he would hold it up and say "look Dad I got the ball!" The whole game was so fun to watch!


He is yelling "come on mom"

Getting warmed up with dad


Jumping over the ball. See how excited he is!


Doing some hat tricks on the field 

Yes that would be my son that just tackled his own teammate for the ball :)



Taking a moment to wave to Grandma Parker, Aunt Tracy and cousin Meagan

He got the ball on this one








And this was only the first game. Excited for how fun the rest of them will be :)

 photo blogsignature.png

No comments: