So, on my birthday James made breakfast in the morning. I started getting ready because I thought we were all going to go do something. After I was ready he told me he booked a 90min massage for me at a spa for that morning. So, I went and got an amazing 90min massage and James and Carter went to the park. We then went to lunch at Garcia's Mexican Food Restaurant. Came home and took a nap then our neighbors watched Carter while James and I went to a movie. We went and saw Austenland. I had read the book a while back and wanted to see the movie. We were the only ones in the theater! Then we went to the Cheesecake factory and had a piece of Pumpkin Cheesecake. Which is another tradition for my birthday! (I'm so glad I was born in the Fall when the Pumpkin Cheesecake is out!) The best part of my whole day though was before going to bed James and Carter sang me Happy Birthday. To listen to my little guy sing and know all the words to the song and sing with his off key little voice made me so happy! I am so blessed to have him and James in my life! I had a great birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment