I love that my 3 1/2 year old still takes naps. However, the last month or so Carter has decided he doesn't want to take naps anymore. When I say it is time to take a nap he says "no nap mom I not tired" Depending on how our day is going I let him stay up and skip nap but some days he can't help himself and falls asleep anyway.
 |
| This was the day before Thanksgiving. He was pretty crabby all morning and when I told him it was time for a nap he told me "I not tired mom" and laid on the floor to watch a movie and a few minutes later this is what I found. |
 |
| This was from today. We spent the morning running errands and when we got home he played outside for about an hour or so. We got back in the car to take my niece to Gym and not too long after sitting still in the car I looked back and this is what I saw! |
No comments:
Post a Comment