This evening was our Ward Christmas Party. We haven't been to a ward party for a few years but this year we were able to make it. The Children did a Nativity and I played the piano for it. Carter got to see Santa. For the last few weeks Carter keeps saying he wants Santa to bring him a shot gun. Today when I told him Santa was going to be at the Christmas Party he said he wanted Santa to bring him a shot gun. I was a little concerned that when Carter sat on Santa's lap he would ask him for a shot gun. Well he ended up just asking him for a toy. After he got off Santa's lap he wanted to go look for Santa's Reindeer and wasn't content until we took him outside to find them. He was a little confused why they weren't outside. It was a fun night.
No comments:
Post a Comment