Saturday, June 21, 2014

I Sewed My Own Diaper Bag

There are so many things I want to make before Miss Emily gets here. I don't claim to know how to sew well but I have been more interested in sewing this last few years and have done a little more in that time and I have some great teachers, my Mom and my Grandmother. So much I want to make and so little time to do it. I have been to Hobby Lobby more times in the last two weeks than I have in the last year. I think if I go one more time James might put his foot down and take all my credit cards :) One of the things I wanted to make was this diaper bag. I got the pattern here (I didn't mean to use the same outside fabric as the lady did on the blog) It was a learning experience making this bag and if you don't look too close you won't see all the places I messed up. However I was pretty proud of myself that I was able to put pockets on the outside and the inside without having it on the pattern for the bag. I'm excited to use this as my diaper bag and I will probably make another one in the future :)

No comments: