Saturday, June 21, 2014

Emily's Blanket

We decided on a name for baby sister which will be Emily Lyn. James and I really liked Emily but we were having a hard time coming up with a middle name we liked with it. Then we were talking with her Birth Mom about the name and she gave us the idea for Lyn as the middle name we thought it fit perfect so baby sister now has a name. Emily's blanket is finished and I am so excited. My Grandma Green started crocheting these blankets for some of her great grand babies before I had kids. When we first knew Carter was coming to our family I wanted to be the one to make him his blanket. The same with Emily. I want my kids to have something I made for them before they came to us. After we met Emily's Birth Mother I started making her a blanket. I'm excited for her to use it and that we will be seeing a lot more pink in our home!
 





 photo blogsignature.png

No comments: