So the time has finally come for Carter to start school. I have been dreading this day since he was 2! However we found a Preschool that is taught by a lady in our ward and I'm pretty excited about it. I know Carter will have so much fun. He will learn so much and make so many good friends so for that I'm excited for him! Last night we went to a "Meet The Teacher Night" at his Preschool and he had fun. It was nice to see where and what he will be doing while at Preschool. This morning however he woke up complaining that his foot hurt and he couldn't walk on his foot. At first I thought he was just faking it. I kept trying to get him to just walk on his foot but no matter what I did and how much bribing I did he wouldn't do it. It finally got to the point that I thought maybe something really is wrong with it. I had James look at it and we tried a few things and nothing. His foot was really hurt and we could tell the ankle was a little swollen. So we had to call his Preschool and let them know he wasn't going to be able to come. Today we have been icing it and resting it. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow if not we will take him to the Doctor. Happy first day of Preschool :)


No comments:
Post a Comment