Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Emily 4 Months

Today Emily is 4 months old. Can't believe she is already 4 months. She has the cutest smile and I love she always gives me a smile. She has THE cutest laugh and as of now Carter is the only one who can get her to laugh. She loves Carter and then I am a close second :) She watches Carter's every move! I love how she has to hold on to my finger when she is drinking her bottle. I love the way she always wants to talk. A lot of times when she is eating she will stop just to start talking. She rolls over on her stomach almost instantly when you put her down and she doesn't even really like her stomach. Sometimes she will play on her stomach and if she sees something out of her reach will kick her legs and sometimes get lucky to push off with one foot. She doesn't go far but it is a start. She grabs everything and drools a ton. She hates her car seat. She likes to be carried around I think mostly because she just wants to see stuff. I love her and love watching her grow! I feel so blessed to be her mom!
 photo blogsignature.png

No comments: