What a special day yesterday was! I was very emotional for about 2 days before then. I couldn't help but think that five years ago I was in a different place. I wasn't in a good place spiritually at all. We sat across from our second fertility doctor as he told us that we had slim to no chance of getting pregnant on our own or through fertility treatments. That was hard to hear and I really struggled during that time. Now five years later and I got to go in the Temple with BOTH of my children to have our daughter sealed to our family. What a blessing! I also love that Carter was able to go in and observe. He was so cute walking in the sealing room in his suit with his white socks. Then Emily dressed in her cute white dress looked beautiful! I really have a testimony that God keeps His promises. I will never experience pregnancy in this life but God made a way for me to still be a mother. I am so grateful I get to experience the wonderful miracle of adoption! I love my children's birth mothers in a way I will never be able to describe! My heart is so full of gratitude!




No comments:
Post a Comment