Friday, January 9, 2009

I AM

I am...A wife, a daughter, a friend, a sister, a nurse, and hope to be a mother someday.
I think...happy thoughts most of the time.
I want... to learn to quilt and to crochet more afgans.
I have... a wonderful husband.
I miss...my friend Marcy living close by.
I fear...sometimes when my husband is at work.
I feel...good about my life.
I hear...new born babies crying.
I smell...Jergens original scent lotion.
I crave...chocolate!
I cry...when I'm exhausted.
I regret...nothing.
I search...for ways to better my life.
I wonder...if I will ever have children.
I wish...I was on vacation.
I love... getting massages.
I care...for sick kids at work.
I always...wear my seatbelt.
I worry...I may not be able to have children.
I am not...perfect.
I remember...catching more fish than my brothers.
I believe...in Santa Clause
I sing...off key.
I don't always... get up early
I argue...with very few people.
I write...a book, I would like to someday.
I lose...hair clips.
I listen...to country music.
I can usually be found...at home, at work, or spending money.
I need...to lose weight.
I forget...what my husband tells me sometimes.
I am happy...when I am spending time with my husband and family.
Tag! You're it! (Yep! That means you...who ever reads this!)

No comments: