Last week James bought some more horse panels from our neighbor and fenced off our 2nd acre so now our cows have more room to roam. There are also a lot of weeds and bushes on that acre so they have more to eat on. It gives my dogs more room to chase the cows around too. :) James really wants to get a couple of goats. All I have heard about goats is that they jump on your car and I really don't want to have to deal with that. However, James keeps telling me they will have all the weeds eaten on that acre in no time so now I'm starting to think getting a couple of goats wouldn't be too bad. :) We went to the livestock auction on Saturday and looked at some goats to buy. I had never been to an auction before so it was an interesting experience. The auctioneer really does talk really fast you can't really understand him. I don't know how anyone even knew how much they were bidding. We didn't buy anything this time but it was fun and we will probably go back again. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment