Monday, January 26, 2009
My Job Update
Just an update on my job situation. Last Monday I talked to my manager and after much praying and thinking I decided to take the job in postpartum. I was even getting excited to try something new. However, when I walked into work last Tuesday I was informed that our unit will not be closing yet because Desert doesn't have enough open beds to absorb the patients we have here. Also, we have been full on our unit so they decided this wasn't a good time to close our unit right in the middle of the busy season. Well we could of told them that. They are still planning on closing the unit but just not yet. What this means for me is that I will continue to work on the peds unit and then when they close it I will transfer down to postpartum. It is nice to stay on the peds unit for a little longer but I'm really excited to try something new in postpartum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment