
Yes these are my toes. I love to get my toes done. Sometimes I go by myself and sometimes I got with my sister or mom and sometimes I get lucky and we all get to go together. We used to go to Jimmy nails and now we go to Quality nails. Since I have been going to this new place I have been getting a lot of compliments on my toes. I have met some people in my new ward from conversations that have started with my cute toes. My hair dresser has to stop doing my hair and admire my toes. My mom's architect even noticed them and commented on them (that is when mom had wild toes). I was in Missouri last year and went into a public restroom and the girl in the stall next to me even noticed them and commented on them. I love having fun cute toes!
1 comment:
Wow! Those tootsies do look nice.
Post a Comment