Sunday, June 7, 2009

For All of Eternity


After two years of waiting James and I were finally sealed in the Arizona temple last Friday (May 29th). What a neat and special experience it was! We were so blessed to have so many of our family there to support us on both sides of the family. Ryan and his wife flew out all the way from Pennsylvania and one of my uncles I haven't seen in a while came from California. James's brother and his wife came from Utah. Thank you all for coming so far to be with us on this special day.
I feel so blessed to be married to James. He has been such a blessing in my life and is SO good to me. He really does love me unconditionally and is my very best friend. I have loved being married to him for time and am very excited to be married to him for all of eternity! I love you baby!



The McBride Family

The McFarland family

1 comment:

Danika said...

Felicitaciones! I'm SO happy for you and I'm so glad you're with James. He's a good egg for sure!!!