These are Beluga Whales. I thought they were pretty cool.
Anyone who knows me knows I love Finding Nemo, so I had to get my picture taken with Nemo :)
We loved the sea lions and the seals. This one was just sitting there with his head back and eyes closed just like he was enjoying sunbathing on the rock. It was too funny.
These are the Sea Lions. We bought some of the fish food and fed them they were funny. The one on the rock would sit there and bark at every one and move his flipper like he was waving to people to throw him some food. It was too funny.
These are penguins that don't have to live where it is cold. I didn't know there were even penguins like that I thought all of them had to live where it is cold. The things we learn.
We also enjoyed the dolphin show which was neat and very funny. We sat in the soak zone but we didn't even get very wet. We really liked the ride Journey To Atlantis. We went on it twice and I got soaked both times and James didn't even get wet :) Fun times!
The third day we were in San Diego we went to the USS Midway Museum which was really neat. It was cool to see all that is on this aircraft carrier. They have their own little city right on board with a jail and post office and a whole lot of other stuff I never thought would be on one of these. It was also really cool to see the different fighter plains.
3 comments:
Congratulations on the sealing! That's awesome that you guys got to go on a second honeymoon! You two are so cute together! :) Happy ever after!!
I love the pictures of your honeymoon 2, very cool thanks for sharing and for being such wonderfull people. love mom
Hello Autumn! What a fun second honeymoon. How wonderful that you and James are now sealed for time and eternity, I am sure that was such a special day for you both. We are so so happy for you! That is definately a reason to celebrate!
Post a Comment