Thursday, September 3, 2009

Some Fun Stuff

So the other day James found this in his work boot when he got to work. :) These are Zoey's favorite balls. She would play fetch with these balls for hours and hours if you let her. Every once in a while they roll under the couch, the bed, or the dresser in the bedroom and she will forget about them for a few days, a few weeks and even a few months. Then out of the blue she will start barking and whining at the couch or the dresser and when we finally move the couch or dresser to see what she wants sure enough there will be one of these balls there. How does she remember they are there even after all that time?


So Zoey and Baily's favorite place to sleep and lay is on our couch. That's not so much a problem but we live on 2 acres of dirt and our dogs LOVE to get dirty so I am having to clean the couch a lot which I don't really enjoy. So I decided that we were going to teach the dogs not to lay on the couch any more. It really hasn't been easy. Every time they get on the couch we tell them to get down. They didn't do too well at first but they are getting better. Earlier today I came in and found this. They don't look very excited to be laying on the pillow but at least they aren't on my couch. :)

1 comment:

The Cluff's said...

Hey Autumn- I love keeping up with you through your blog! I was excited to know you work at Banner Gateway in the postpartum.........maybe I'll get lucky and you'll be my nurse! I hope everything works out to make it down there and be enduced.......hopefully I won't be waiting down there for days! Regardless I look forward to seeing You!!!